Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Strange feel - songs !!!

When I listen to some songs, I imagine that something is happening to me/around me...some are pretty weird !!

I was listening to this song 'Noodhanaa noodhana'. When I listen to this, I get this 'Uyir oosalaadum' feel - engeyo oru edathula konchamaa uyira otti innoru pakathula pidichu izhukaara maari oru feel. Song pooravum andha pull irukum!!! This song brings a kutti smile on my face when I enjoy the lyrics. (The love is described neatly with very less obscenity which is also perfectly hidden under beautiful and dynamic tune )

When I hear the song 'Pudhu kaadhal kaalam idhu', I feel I am on a giant wheel and I am dropped from top.. Infact, i think this song can take anyone out of unbearable sadness/heavyness and make you light..

The song 'Pulveli Pulveli' makes me feel like I am moving into a forest with lots of herbs, shrubs and trees. Edho kaatu vaasi maari wander panra maari oru feel !!!

The song 'Manmadha Raasa' makes me feel that I am sitting on fire and I just cant listen to it fully!!!!

Last but not the least, the song from thiruvasagam 'puvekonum konum..' mesmerises me so much that if I close my eyes, I am swapped by some people to some other world.
'Senroothaai' pull again makes me do some swinging!!!!
and 'putril vaaz aravum anjen' made me cry and cry for no reason (a different feel). It would help you identify your 'self' and the bhakthi is inculcated implicitly with no efforts!!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I listen to this, I get this 'Uyir oosalaadum' feel - engeyo oru edathula konchamaa uyira otti innoru pakathula pidichu izhukaara maari oru feel. Song pooravum andha pull irukum!!!

Paathu kabala mosksham kedachira pothu .. :)) ...

-Vasu

Muthukumar Puranam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Muthukumar Puranam said...

Ennai romba urukum padal
1) Poovar senni
2) Polla vinaiyen
3)Umbarkadkarase
4) Putril vaazh.
Where is KOthumbi and ammanai style "Por chunnam" idikum paatu is different level of ecstasy.
This is the best music I have heard ever.
Thiruvasagathuku urugaar oru vasagathukum urugar.

Adaengappa !! said...

Adengappa !! U seem to get much involved in the songs !!

Barath said...

First time here...!

Nice one you are on to here...!

Nyways...What thiruvasagam are u talking abt!? The IR one new..if so where did u get it from!

Anonymous said...

As someone already said, u seem to be too much involved with songs...do u feel like hitting someone next to u when u hear a particular song? It would be beneficial for us to know that song too before it is too late...:).

KP.

Subha said...

KP,
If I hear Eminem, I really feel like strangling someone next to me..:) Hope that helps.

Priya said...

vasu, ippo vara paata ketta adhaan kedachudumpola irukku!!

yeh adengappa!! i listen to songs deeply..

barath, thanks for stopping by.

kp,
i will not tell u the songs..the effect would b gone if i tell u

subha,
eminem orrla ellarayum thitaraan. ne adha paathu kadupaaraiyaa??.nalla vela ippo therijudhu indha vishyam!!

Prabhu said...

Athe maari thaan "Nila athu odathu mela" paattu kekum pothu, enaku boat la pora feeling irukum!

Priya said...

'janakaraj' ne.. 'kuyile' yaaru prabhu?? );

VIJI said...

hi priya,

i too get strange feelings when i listen to songs from Salangai Oli, "Raa Raa" song from Chandramuki,etc,etc...

Cheers,
Viji

Priya said...

enna strange feelingnnu neenga sollave illaye viji?

Ram said...

Adhan music oda power, i feel so happy when i listen to my fav songs..... no words to describe those feels...

Anonymous said...

warhammer gold warhammer money warhammer accounts tibia money tibia gold tibia item runescape accounts buy runescape accounts runescape money runescape gold runescape gp runescape power leveling runescape powerleveling cheap rs2 powerleveling runescape equipment buy rs equipment runescape runes cheap rs2 runes runescape logs cheap rs2 logs runescape items buy runescape items runescape quest point rs2 quest point cheap runescape questpoint runescape gold runescape items runescape power leveling runescape money runescape gold buy runescape gold buy runescape money runescape items runescape accounts runescape gp runescape accounts runescape money runescape power leveling runescape powerleveling tibia gold dofus kamas buy dofus kamas wow power leveling wow powerleveling runescape questpoint rs2 questpoint Warcraft PowerLeveling Warcraft Power Leveling World of Warcraft PowerLeveling World of Warcraft Power Leveling Hellgate money Hellgate gold buy runescape logs buy rs2 items cheap runescape items Hellgate London gold Guild Wars Gold buy Guild Wars Gold runescape items rs2 accounts cheap rs2 equipments lotro gold buy lotro gold buy runescape money buy runescape gold buy runescape runes lotro gold buy lotro gold runescape money runescape gold cheap rs2 powerleveling eve isk eve online isk buy runescape power leveling rs2 power leveling tibia gold tibia item runescape accounts Fiesta Silver Fiesta Gold Scions of Fate Gold Hellgate Palladium Hellgate London Palladium SOF Gold Age Of Conan Gold AOC Gold ArchLord gold tibia money tibia gold runescape accounts runescape gold cheap rs2 powerleveling buy ArchLord gold DDO Plat Dungeons and Dragons Online Plat