Friday, January 20, 2006

Kanavugal pudhiya kanavugal!!

Dream of the day : Doctors find that the enzyme endopeptidase is very less in my body (adhellam onnum illa). So, they mix artificial endopeptidase on beetroot and ask me to eat every morning. I , being not so fond of eating beetroot everyday, hate endopeptidase. My friends are plotting against my hatredness...All my dream was how I escape from my friends from eating beetroot everyday..I couldn't recollect so well..

Next Aathichoodi verses now- just 8 more verses left !! Just found that shree's post was interesting. Heard many thenali raman stories but not this one.. may be its just me!!
Well, when I say 'kanavugal periya kanavugal', I am not talking about the dreams like what Dr Abdul Kalaam has talked.. This post is just to bring a smile in your face where I am just gonna narrate my dreams... mannnn... dont ask me. what sort of dreams I get?? Just getting reminded of 'MICHAEL MADA KAMA RAJAN ' paati who can steal anything like a ' pal set'... Since childhood, I had been getting all sorts of dreams-long; short; happy; sad; nightmares; sweet dreams which are weird, innovative and so diffferent that everybody laughs. anyways.. just thought i will share some of them that I remember!!

During high school days:
* Pathu thalai paambu used to follow me like anything and sting me
* Once I had a dream that I open a soda kadai and a cycle kadai with my class mates - 2 guys - prabhu and badhri. We are turning out as rowdies with cycle chain, bottle etc..our names are these: bakeer bakkili (badhri), gubeer alwa(mine) and karaar krishnan (prabhu).. I forgot the incidents!!
* Once, I got so much cold that my nose is totally blocked . I go to a nose repairing shop. I remove my nose and give them in the morning.They give me a spare nose to breathe and I say that I will pick my original nose in the evening. Meanwhile, they said they will 'overoil' it and clear all blocks ! !!

During Undergrad:
* My cousin (in my dream) is falling in love with a girl and my cousin living in chennai comes all the way to my hostel in rajasthan and decides to commit suicide by tying the rope on the water drain of the motta maadi (roof) in the opposite building. I save him and find that his lover is at my college and I reunite them. This is the dream and later I came to know that in reality both of them knew each other through tuition class.

Now, at lexington,
*Actor Sivakumar is the 'umpire' for a basket ball match (dont ask what???.. i too dont understand) in Rupp arena . My friend and I casually go there and he is giving us the invitation for his son surya's wedding which is to be held the next day. When I opened it I found the name of a girl hailing from madurai and she is the daughter of a textile mill owner and the bride is not not jyothika. I get passionate intentions to help lovers and so, I am furious abt. this arrangement. Cleverly, I am planning to stop sivakumar's drive to madurai from lexington by punching a hole in his call tyres.. and I am flying fast and stop that marriage and reunites surya and jyothika.. idhu epdi.. sooper la!!
* Few months before, My friend madurai # 1 does yagaa at my home and with his powers, he gives life to all my soft toys. the teddy bears move around me softly and I am furious abt. it!!
* Few weeks before, Madurai # 2 comes to my home and steals my glass tumblers.. when my friend is not near her plate, he steals the food!!
* Yesterday, Madurai # 3 sends a picture message through cell phone. When I open it, I see Hanuman. Instead of carrying sanjivi mountain in his hands , he is carrying Nataraja and Meenakshi amman in hand and are flying in air.. All I see as video through cell phone..I was terribly confused with purana story when I got up this morning. Bhakthi muthi pochu!! mandai kaanju pochu!!
* I have never done my 11th class and at U.S they are sending me back to do 11th class to chennai ..DAV school does not let me initially. Later, I join and the teachers irritate me. On the final day, I loose my ticket. One lex friend is taking his TVS 50(dont even know if has one) and takes me from thiruvamiyur to mandaveli..Then, another friend takes me in TVS suzuki and I dont reach b4 flight time.

* I have seen a Murugar temple and a periya murugar on the kunrathur road towards maangadu in my dream on an elevated hillock on left side.. But I am pretty sure that there is no such temple in reality!!

This one in the last week !!

* Here, one of our friends' (S anna) wife is giving birth to a kid. They call me on the same day to come and have a look at the kid. They say 'if you dont come it will grow up and you can't see when it is small'. I actually go after 1 week. When I go, I see that the kid has grown like around 10 year old.. I am dumbstruck.. They say "In U.S, the kids food is so nutritious and this is a new formula food by which you can avoid having trouble mainitaining a small kid.. I am believing it (in the dream) and say that 'I regret that I didn't come earlier'.. idhu epdi...

And the list goes on!!!! I have seen a proper movie once which is totally invented by me and if played, it will come for 2.5 hrs. I truly say that I dont think like this during day... but I see as dream!! Crankyness is always there in us right!!

Here is a post on dreams by Ricky where he classifies it and its really interesting. Scroll down to see the post Dreams.

36 comments:

Prasad said...

ROTFL on your sivakumar story and the U.S kid.. hehehe

I too blogged about my dreams once (http://prasad.wordpress.com/2005/12/03/worst-dreams), its the scary exam fever type, I even got the same this week :)

Priya said...

prasad,

enakku ippo sirippu varudhu.. but in the morning, when you get such stupid dream, I would just think there is something wrong with me!!
enna seiyya..
nice to know that you put a post similar to mine.. will have a look
bye

prasad said...

its incredible how our brains can make up stuff like that randomly and connect them to make a story :)

i am surprized you even rememmber all these dreams you had, most of the time by the time I get up I don't rememmber anything.

i think like everything else god created dreams for a reason, and i bet he is right :)

smiley said...

Dreamer, Dreams are like stars.. .you may never touch them, but if you follow them they will lead you to your destiny. - First time to your blog, very interesting

ranjit kalidasan said...

Priya too many surprises. surprise #1 just now i published a short story named kanavu in my blog and reading this. surprise#2 I too have many times dreamt about going to plus one in school, later i found there's a different reason for that. surprise#2 I too had dreams like a movie with fights and songs in it (don't worry i am not the hero, mostly a side character), once i remember waking up in between of the dream and went to sleep again just to finish the climax of that move.
BTW kudos to bakeer bakkili (badhri), gubeer alwa(mine) and karaar krishnan (prabhu)...I never remembered the names i get in dreams.

Priya said...

prasad,
to be frank, i have never found that there is a purpose for my dream.anyways, it gives twist and turns in life..
i just remember 20% of all the dreams.. not all prasad!!

smiley,
thanks

ranjith,
i have done just like you.. went back to sleep to complete the dream..but it takes directions..
again, just like what u say, i am never the heroine.. i will be somewhere in the story..and i have wanted to write down some stories as they are too good !!!

the reason why i remember is as soon as i get up,i pester the people around me (my roomies/ amma) to listen to it...
the next day they will remember very wellthan me..also, i sleep-talk and that makes me remember it well with names.

Ricky said...

DREAMS are very powerful... Just so that you know, my first post was about DREAMS

Priya said...

ricky,
i have given link to ur post in mine..
thanks

Prabu Karthik said...

Hmm. Manoj Shyamalan padam partha effect irukku:) subtle but bizzare nevertheless.

i guess all dreams are.

i dont have the guts to write abt my dreams.

Anonymous said...

Oi Priya,
andha Lexington kanavu ellam naan kettirukken..:)) I had just woken up from sleep one morning when you came and told me this story...ROTFL..andha innoru periya 2.5 hour movie kanavum enakku therium! :)) Rajnikanth ennai date koopdara kanavai pathi sollalai?! edho en range-ai konjam ethuva nu paarthen..hmmm...
But man, of all the people I've met , nee dhaan Queen of Dreams!!! :)

TJ said...

Dhuddu kodukkama, niraya pilm paarthirukkenga pola..
So jealous :(
I dont remember when was the last that i had a dream !

Priya said...

pk,
naanum sollakoodiyavaiyaiye solli irukken!!

anon,
yaar nennu sollu?? rajini kanth unnai en kanavulai datekku kooptaana?? apdiye kooptaalum unkitta vandhu apdiye solvena??plata thiruppi potu irunkka maaten??!!!

Jeevan said...

Kanavukal pariya Kanavukal kanna kanukku solikudunga Piya. Rowdies dream and Surya Jothika Marrage super. unga friend kid'a mathiri unmaiya nadantha, namba life time just 2 months thaan nanaikkaran.:)

Anonymous said...

visithiramae vinaiyaai kondu oru kanaa
adhai sithiramaai silaiyaai ezhudhuvadhun inaiya penaa
ethiramum paathiramaai kondadhum ipp pennaa
adhai bathiramaai pavithiramai patrikkol un kannaa

Good compilation.

Anonymous said...

Pls change patrikkol to "paarthukkol" in the last line. What I had in mind was not what I wrote. Sorry bout that.

Ricky said...

Hey.. thanks for providing the link to my post in your blog. The dreams are almost nightmares! :)

vayasya said...

Interesting dreams. Any of your (anyone u know) dream(s) come true ? Not like - I got a dream that I will pass first class in Class 12 but something unanticipated ?

dinesh said...

Comedy kanavugal nu title vechurukalaam. Semma comedy !

Madurai 1,2,3 yaarunu kandupidikkaradhu kashtame ille...Oruthar poli saamiyaar, innoruthar saapadu thirudravar and innoruthar mela onakku enna mariyaadhai. Indha hints a veche kandupidichudalaaam :)

S Anna oda kozhandhai super comedy ! Enakkum andha maadhiri kanavugal varadhundu !

"I get passionate intentions to help lovers and so, I am furious abt. this arrangement."

Enna priya idhu "passionate intentions" ellam ? Raathiri thoongaradhu kku munnadi padam paakarayo neraya ippo ellam ? :)

Dondu(#4800161) said...

ஊர் மெச்ச நியாயம் தந்து பதினெட்டுப் பட்டியும் அவன் அம்மாவை ஒழுக்க தலைமுறை தலைமுறையாய் நீதி சொல்லும் நீதிபதியாய் வாழ்ந்தவர் நாட்டாமை வம்சத்தவர். அந்த ரத்தம் தான் அவன் உடம்பிலும் ஓடுகிறது. அவனை மிரட்டி எவனும் இதுவரை காரியம் சாதித்ததில்லை. எவனுக்கும் அவன் அஞ்சியவனுமில்லை.
டோண்டுவும் காசியும்கூட அவன் அம்மாவை ஒழுத்து இருக்கிறார்கள்.

அவன் மீசை வைத்த ஆண்மகன். மிரட்டி அவனிடம், மீன் பிடிக்க எவனாலும் முடியாது. அவன் யாருக்கு பின்னூட்டம் இடுவது என்பது அவன் விருப்பம். ஏன் என்று கேட்க யாருக்கும் எந்த உரிமையும் இல்லை. அவன் அம்மா யாருடன் வேண்டுமானாலும் படுக்கலாம். காசிகூட நிறைய அவன் அம்மாவை ஒழுத்து இருப்பதால் தமிழ்கோமணத்தில் இருந்து தூக்க மாட்டான். காசியின் மனவியையும் மகளையும் அம்மாவையும் நாட்டாமையின் முப்பாட்டன் ஒழுத்து இருக்கிறான்.

எந்த பாப்பான் நடிகனை அவனுக்கு பிடிக்கும் என்பது அவனது விருப்பம்.ஏன் அந்த நடிகனை பிடிக்கும் என்பதும் அவனது விருப்பம்.ஏன் என்று கேள்வி கேட்க யாருக்கும் உரிமை இல்லை.

பாப்பான் அவனாகத்தான் இருப்பான்.உனக்கு பிடிக்கவில்லை என்பதற்காக நீ விரும்புவது போல் அவனால் இருக்க முடியாது. அவன் பாப்பார வாழ்க்கையை அவனுக்கு பிடித்த விதத்தில் தான் அவன் வாழ்வான். அவன் எப்படி வாழ வேண்டும்,யாரை அவனுக்கு பிடிக்க வேண்டும் என்று சொல்ல நீ யார்?

உயிரை விட்டாலும் விடுவான். ஆனால் சுய மைதுனத்தை என்றும் விடமாட்டான்.மிரட்டல் கடுதாசிக்கு பயந்து என்னை அவன் மாற்றிக்கொண்டால் அவன் பிறந்த பாப்பார மண்ணுக்கு அது அவமானம். ஊர்மெச்ச ஒரு கிராமமே ஓத்த அவன் பாட்டன் முப்பாட்டனுக்கும் அது அவமானம்.

அன்புக்கும் பாசத்துக்கும் தான் அந்த பாப்பார நாட்டாமை கட்டுப்படுவான். மிரட்டலுக்கும் உருட்டலுக்கும் அஞ்ச மாட்டான். உலகில் உயர்ந்தது நீதியும் நேர்மையும்தான்.அதற்கு மட்டும்தான் அந்த பாப்பார நாட்டாமை அடிபணிவான்.

யாத்திரீகன் said...

ப்ரியா, ரொம்ப நாளைக்கப்புறம் வலைப்புக்கள் பக்கம் வரத்தொடங்கியுள்ளேன் அதில் முதல் வலைப்பூ உங்களது..

விசித்திரமான கனவுகள் கூட சகஜம்.. ஆனால் குபீர் அல்வா வரை நியாபகம் வைத்திருப்பது விசித்திரமே.. :-)))

மேலும் சுவாரசியமான கனவுகளுக்கு வாழ்த்துக்கள்....

-
செந்தில்/Senthil

My days(Gops) said...

ungal kanavai ivalavu alagai sonnadhuku paartugal.....

P.S:- Pray to god to avoid such scary dreams...
LOL

Priya said...

tj,
neenga kudhu vechavanga!!paduthu thoonginaa kalaiyilathaan theriyumnna enna sugam!!I am jealous of u

adhu epdi jeevan?
all of us stop growing after around 20 yrs.. do we die after that.... logically speaking, if our growth phase is increased, it need not affec the rest of our life..
enna romba kadichitenaa???

anon,
em kanavukku ezhil kavithai sollum anbare!!
nin thiranukku munyaam poojyamena (sollaamal) sollum vambare!
neer yaarendru arinthaal uvagai kollumum nambare,
'oor vaayindru moodavaithaan enthozhan' enbare!!
yaar neer?
vayasya,
Dont remember that any of my dreams came true.. But I have a karunaaku (black tongue) and if I curse with so frustration, it surely happens..

dinesh,
naan madurai aasamikalai maraikkanumnnu nenakave illa..hmmm (3 perum enna nalla thitikittu iruppaanga)
padam ellam night paakrathey kedayaadhu.. neja vaazhkaiyil thaan - enna suthi ore love story !!
dondu,
unmaiyaa enakku idhoda relevance puriyala though I may overthink on it and get something..

senthil,
thanks, vaanga vaanga ..
I guess u were busy as I couldnt see any post /you in any post !!

My days are counted,
Thanks for visting!
My days of dream cannot be counted!

vayasya said...

Hmmm.. On a more technical perspective, did u even have the symptoms of lacking the epase in ur dream ?

dinesh said...

Priya,

you've been tagged..

Zeppelin said...

ROTFL !!! :)

samma comedy.. have had dreams where i actually replied on the phone... and then suddenly jumped up to realize its just a dream... :)

Priya said...

vayasya,
i am sorry I dont understand what you mean? can u rephrase it?

dinesh,
i will reply asap

arun
replied on the phone??
vandha phone calle dreamaa..illa dream varache phone calla?

Zeppelin said...

probably a phone call dream... call ellam edhuvum varala... :))

Anonymous said...

thiramiga edhir kavi koori
saramena padhar ena emmai kaari
siramadhu thaazha konda soori
puramudhugadhu kaati ottiya naari
varamadhu vaanginum nirka mudiyaadhu umakku sari.

Priya said...

anon,
unga 'modesty vibes' romba thaangala. avlo azhaga 2nd kavithai neenga ezhithitu naan ungala puromudhukittu ottineneaa??

kadavule!! indha 'anon'oda vibes kitta irundhu enna kaapaathu please!!!

Priya said...

arun
mmm..call indha maasam 26thkku aprom varum.. kavailai edharku? :)-

dinesh said...

Priya,

Kedaseeya sonnaye..adhu point ! :)

Zeppelin said...

ada paavigala... ethana peru kalambirkeenga indha maadhiri...

Priya...neeyuma ? :(

@Dins,
mavane epdi da Naradhar velai ku mattum ellaroda blogukkum poidra... :P

Priya said...

@dins
naan sonnadhu 100 / 100 correct... apdi thaan nadandhadhu..aruna illannu solla sollunga paapom

Hamsa said...

priya,
super dreams ponga. I think i sleep so soundly that I dont have the time to dream at all/ But I have this recurring dream in which I fall down a fight of stairs. i miss 2 steps and fall into vacuum kinda!!!
Bayama eruukum. Thooki vari podum!!
usually end up sitting up like a zombie!!
hamsa

ak said...

priya,

NJ-NY sumaara evolo distance irukkum ?? ;) theriyuma ? :) adhuvum considering weekday traffic la vera... :P

-arun

Anonymous said...

warhammer gold warhammer money warhammer accounts tibia money tibia gold tibia item runescape accounts buy runescape accounts runescape money runescape gold runescape gp runescape power leveling runescape powerleveling cheap rs2 powerleveling runescape equipment buy rs equipment runescape runes cheap rs2 runes runescape logs cheap rs2 logs runescape items buy runescape items runescape quest point rs2 quest point cheap runescape questpoint runescape gold runescape items runescape power leveling runescape money runescape gold buy runescape gold buy runescape money runescape items runescape accounts runescape gp runescape accounts runescape money runescape power leveling runescape powerleveling tibia gold dofus kamas buy dofus kamas wow power leveling wow powerleveling runescape questpoint rs2 questpoint Warcraft PowerLeveling Warcraft Power Leveling World of Warcraft PowerLeveling World of Warcraft Power Leveling Hellgate money Hellgate gold buy runescape logs buy rs2 items cheap runescape items Hellgate London gold Guild Wars Gold buy Guild Wars Gold runescape items rs2 accounts cheap rs2 equipments lotro gold buy lotro gold buy runescape money buy runescape gold buy runescape runes lotro gold buy lotro gold runescape money runescape gold cheap rs2 powerleveling eve isk eve online isk buy runescape power leveling rs2 power leveling tibia gold tibia item runescape accounts Fiesta Silver Fiesta Gold Scions of Fate Gold Hellgate Palladium Hellgate London Palladium SOF Gold Age Of Conan Gold AOC Gold ArchLord gold tibia money tibia gold runescape accounts runescape gold cheap rs2 powerleveling buy ArchLord gold DDO Plat Dungeons and Dragons Online Plat