Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Idhuku mela "Than" bayamaaa?!!

Makkale..

Have you ever experienced a sort of fear given out by an intuitive feeling that, something shocking / some unexpected terrible result is going to happen- I wish to call this vayathula puliya karaikra (VPK) feeling as - ' ul bayam or than bayam'

Of all the bayams (adhaanga, 'fear'aame..edho solraanga) that I face such as thanni bayam/ height bayam / kovamaa kathinaa bayam, I get this 'VPK feeling ' (of / for / by me) quite often - during the most important time to the least . Even if I did things right or even when things around you go right, this " than bayam" will scratch me always. Infact one of my friends (namma 'zep' sir dhaan) called me "thenalini" - worstest la.. stilll...point valid...so accepted.

Okay .. matterukku varen.. If you still don't get what kind of feeling it is, here are some examples

Serious Timela : When I am performing an expt in lab and when my solution does not turn into the color that is expected, the ul bayam will tell me " priya, did u ever add the main reagent A. Though you had that reagent in hand, did you add it?.. though you tilted from your hand to 90'c, did it fall into the tube... though it fell in, did it stick to the walls of the tube or go straight "

Immediately or right after getting this thought

" DDDDDumeeel!!!!"

- Yeh that VPK feeling or ul bayam attacks the stomach and then the heart and finally the mind and you would feel that jerk!!

Jollyaana timela: When I was watching " Kaakha kaakha" for the first time, the song started like " she is a fantasy..shananana..she is a harmony.."

Right at that moment when I saw the school girls in skirt and blouse, I got this quick thought

" My God!! please don't introduce 'Jo' as a student and I can't withstand that.. please.. please"

followed by that exact VPK/ Ul bayam " Dumeeeeeeeeeel "feeling.

Then when I saw her as teacher in the next scene I got the relaxed ' appaadaa ' feeling.

Simple matterla: Today, I cut the pepperidge farm cookie cover with nails (nails only) , it got
torn unevenly here and there. I took the biscuits and then, I got this thought

" If dog bites this unopened cover, will it cut open better than me?" -My God.. the same old VPK feeling... " Dumeeel"

Then, I took scissors and cut it straight and I felt relieved only after that!!


Once, when my teacher blamed about my handwriting (actually mine is never bad.. believe me) , I used to literally think if kozhi knows to write tamil/english, will it scribble worser than me? etc..

Makkale, sirikaadheenga.. I know I have laughed at myself many a times..Seriousaa solren.. I always imagine stuff in total and feared about things..Adhanaaleye, "'Nadamaadum live entertainment" aa thiriyaren..

My friends around me say " You are always thinking.. Dont think too much" . So, ippo ellam..appopoo...koncham consciousaa yosikaren!!

Idhukku ellam naduvula, my mom/ grandmom would scold me even now for any act " Manasula "than" bayame illa.. Enna metthanam paaru..kannula thanni varudhaa paaru !!"

(manasukkula naan) " Amma.. idhukkum mela enaku "than bayama"...Idhellam too too much maa !!!"

6 comments:

Zeppelin said...

andha Dumeeeel-a paatha odane only thing came to my mind - Bheem boy! .. "Dumeeeeeel! Ayya Jolly..Jolly...Marupadiyum kudhikattuma boss?" ROTFL!!!

opening the cookie tin and comparing with a dog?? - seriously, this sounded very much like George Costanza... :)) chancey illa...

and thanks very much for the mention of 'Thenalini' and thereby accepting it too.. :P

Priya said...

hmnn.. naan seinfeld 3-4 episode dhaan paathiruken...so me no idea..
ennavo ponga!!

Anonymous said...

" If dog bites this unopened cover, will it cut open better than me?"

This was hilarious... chancae illa...seriously, how can you even think indha maadhiri...

indha comment type pannindrukkum podhu dhaan thonithu "Dummeeeel... Priya edhaavadhu thappa ninaichutaana"... appuram anonymous aa vidalaam nu ninaicha appuram dhaan oru "appa... nalla vela" feeling vandhadhu...

anonymous.

Priya said...

adhu sari...
neenga yaaru?? naan thappa nenaika maaten!!

Anonymous said...

hai kutti priya, ithu than mana "brandy"-uo?
btw, enge un sirichia mugam missing in profile... unakke un foto-va paarthu "VPK"-va... :-0 hahaha just kidding....

long time no see.. this is lordlabakkudoss...

just surfing today

Anonymous said...

warhammer gold warhammer money warhammer accounts tibia money tibia gold tibia item runescape accounts buy runescape accounts runescape money runescape gold runescape gp runescape power leveling runescape powerleveling cheap rs2 powerleveling runescape equipment buy rs equipment runescape runes cheap rs2 runes runescape logs cheap rs2 logs runescape items buy runescape items runescape quest point rs2 quest point cheap runescape questpoint runescape gold runescape items runescape power leveling runescape money runescape gold buy runescape gold buy runescape money runescape items runescape accounts runescape gp runescape accounts runescape money runescape power leveling runescape powerleveling tibia gold dofus kamas buy dofus kamas wow power leveling wow powerleveling runescape questpoint rs2 questpoint Warcraft PowerLeveling Warcraft Power Leveling World of Warcraft PowerLeveling World of Warcraft Power Leveling Hellgate money Hellgate gold buy runescape logs buy rs2 items cheap runescape items Hellgate London gold Guild Wars Gold buy Guild Wars Gold runescape items rs2 accounts cheap rs2 equipments lotro gold buy lotro gold buy runescape money buy runescape gold buy runescape runes lotro gold buy lotro gold runescape money runescape gold cheap rs2 powerleveling eve isk eve online isk buy runescape power leveling rs2 power leveling tibia gold tibia item runescape accounts Fiesta Silver Fiesta Gold Scions of Fate Gold Hellgate Palladium Hellgate London Palladium SOF Gold Age Of Conan Gold AOC Gold ArchLord gold tibia money tibia gold runescape accounts runescape gold cheap rs2 powerleveling buy ArchLord gold DDO Plat Dungeons and Dragons Online Plat