Monday, April 14, 2008

Mad at your own self

Can you get extremely mad at your own self ??



Picturize this..Your internet does not work. You know nothing about s/w or computers. But you learned a lot of stuff and troubleshooted. Still it doesn't work. You decide to call cable company and they put you on hold.. Remember.. it's a big size-cordless phone!!

10 min.. okay

20 min.. hmnn.. it's natural to wait for 20 min

30 min.. uff... this is getting longer. (Washing utensils in sink)

40 min.. Man..I don't want to hang up losing patience..Who knows..in a couple of mins, they may come on !! Wait Priya ! ( I started wiping the kitchen counter.. Scratching heavy stain)

45 mins..

Suddenly, a man with unsually heavy/manly voice (like a Poochaandi voice who scares children) scared me from the other side "Hi this is XXXXX. (I did not hear the rest)"

Oh my God!! I got shocked..suddenly... scared to death!! (Thooki vaari pottudhu) My heart stopped beating for a moment. I dropped everything on hand including the phone. The phone started falling right near my foot. Not realizing that it is my phone that is falling near my foot, I brought my foot towards me quickly (reflex) and by mistake, I stepped exactly on the talk button on the phone.. The call got cut!! All this happened within 5 seconds


How should I feel now?? My foot is aching and the call for which I waited this long is cut :)-

Above all, I can see that it's so funny but I could not even laugh.

I was mad at my own self and I just felt like complaining the cable company not to hire men with scary voice..I dialed again and waited for 40 min to reach them! At the end of 40 min, I was anxious to describe my internet problem and forgot the whole thing (didn't tell anything) !!

My Goodness!!

10 comments:

Zeppelin said...

HAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA....gasp gasp... HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... :)

சிங்கம்லே ACE !! said...

ha ha LOL :) I too had such a long wait with comcast :(..

// My foot is aching //
eppadi? phone thaan kal-la vizhalaye.. phone mela kaala vachitttu kaal valikuthunnu kathai vidareenga :)

Priya Venkatakrishnan said...

zeppu
nalla irundha seri

ace,
it was not my cell phone.. it was a big cordless kozhakattai size phone!
hello..it hit my thumb on foot..aprom naan adha udhaichu..something happened.. sequentialla enna aachunnu grasp aagala..

finally, talk buttona paathu correctaa midhichadhu thaan nyabagam iruku :)-

யாத்திரீகன் said...

yepdi priya.. correct-ah.. talk button kuri paarthu mithichingala :-) yenakenamo.. neenga vessels thooki potu panna sound-la.. phone-la andha end-la irunthavan arandu poirupaan-nu nenaikuraen ?! ;-)

Priya Venkatakrishnan said...

illa sendhil..
naan verum medaiyaa dhaan thodachindu irunden:)-
andha minutela call varumnnu edhir paakala..thooki vaari pottudhu:)-

P B said...

Suddenly, a man with unsually heavy/manly voice (like a Poochaandi voice who scares children) scared me from the other side "Hi this is XXXXX. (I did not hear the rest)"

-- Sorry..small correction.(like a Poochaandi voice who scares me even heard in phone). Sariyana bayanthangoli. worstu!

Priya Venkatakrishnan said...

enna panna.. enaku bayam koncham adhikam dhaan!!

Vanjula said...

epdi priya ipdi kalakara? nambave mudiyala!!! pinnra po..

Priya Venkatakrishnan said...

hey..
nee epdi iruka? how is life??

Anonymous said...

warhammer gold warhammer money warhammer accounts tibia money tibia gold tibia item runescape accounts buy runescape accounts runescape money runescape gold runescape gp runescape power leveling runescape powerleveling cheap rs2 powerleveling runescape equipment buy rs equipment runescape runes cheap rs2 runes runescape logs cheap rs2 logs runescape items buy runescape items runescape quest point rs2 quest point cheap runescape questpoint runescape gold runescape items runescape power leveling runescape money runescape gold buy runescape gold buy runescape money runescape items runescape accounts runescape gp runescape accounts runescape money runescape power leveling runescape powerleveling tibia gold dofus kamas buy dofus kamas wow power leveling wow powerleveling runescape questpoint rs2 questpoint Warcraft PowerLeveling Warcraft Power Leveling World of Warcraft PowerLeveling World of Warcraft Power Leveling Hellgate money Hellgate gold buy runescape logs buy rs2 items cheap runescape items Hellgate London gold Guild Wars Gold buy Guild Wars Gold runescape items rs2 accounts cheap rs2 equipments lotro gold buy lotro gold buy runescape money buy runescape gold buy runescape runes lotro gold buy lotro gold runescape money runescape gold cheap rs2 powerleveling eve isk eve online isk buy runescape power leveling rs2 power leveling tibia gold tibia item runescape accounts Fiesta Silver Fiesta Gold Scions of Fate Gold Hellgate Palladium Hellgate London Palladium SOF Gold Age Of Conan Gold AOC Gold ArchLord gold tibia money tibia gold runescape accounts runescape gold cheap rs2 powerleveling buy ArchLord gold DDO Plat Dungeons and Dragons Online Plat