Saturday, May 03, 2008

Frown to a Smile

Few days ago, I was getting into the bus and as usual, I was about to put in 50 cents in the box near the bus driver.

The bus driver stopped me and asked "How old are you?"

I was taken aback!! Assuming that he thought me to be a non-student and expecting me to put in a dollar, I said " I am a student" in a defensive manner.

Bus driver: I know..Thats why I am asking how old are you?

Me: With a frowing face I said "I am 28"

Bus driver: "Oh..I am sorry Ma'm. Today is xyz day for mexicans. So it's free (to ride in bus) for people under 18. I thought you were. That's why I asked"

My frown turned into a wide smile and I said " That's okay"

Bus Driver: You look so young !

"ore pullarippu dhan ponga..." I was thinking to myself " indha oorla makkal valarthiyaa irukardhaala namma younga theriyarom" Yaanai kitta poi nee poonainnu sonnaalum yaanai sandhosham dhan padum pola :)-

Well, on the other hand, yaarume madhikardhulla.. 16 vayadhinile stylela sonnaa.." naan dhaan akkannu koopdu..ma'm nu koopdunnu solren..yaaru kekraanga" :)-

8 comments:

Badhri said...

Be flattered if you want, but remember the date so that you can rid e for free next year! :)

Priya Venkatakrishnan said...

hmm...hopefully iam done by this time next year!!

சிங்கம்லே ACE !! said...

Alo,

Driver kannadi pottirunthaara.. paavam maranthuttu vanthirukka poraar.. :) :)

enna kodumai saar ithu.. :) :)

prabukarthik said...

grrrr...

ennai idhuvaikum evanume 'young a theriyare' nu sonnadhilai..

i guess thats bcos of my thick mush and my height and (over)weight status :)

Aravind said...

hehe so u are a maarkandeyi ..:)

யாத்திரீகன் said...

hahahaha.. 50 cent ponadhu kooda prachanai illa.. yenna-nu theriyaaama 10 vayasu neengaley yaethiteengaley priya ;-)

univ-la students koodava ;-)

Priya Venkatakrishnan said...

singamle..
ungalukku enna paathu poramaai:)-

sorry pk..
the secret of my youth is my ever smiling face :)-

aamaaam aravind:)-

true yaathu,
enna panna..en avasara budhi..
vayasu solla maaten..nee ennnu sollunnu ketu irukanum!!

Anonymous said...

warhammer gold warhammer money warhammer accounts tibia money tibia gold tibia item runescape accounts buy runescape accounts runescape money runescape gold runescape gp runescape power leveling runescape powerleveling cheap rs2 powerleveling runescape equipment buy rs equipment runescape runes cheap rs2 runes runescape logs cheap rs2 logs runescape items buy runescape items runescape quest point rs2 quest point cheap runescape questpoint runescape gold runescape items runescape power leveling runescape money runescape gold buy runescape gold buy runescape money runescape items runescape accounts runescape gp runescape accounts runescape money runescape power leveling runescape powerleveling tibia gold dofus kamas buy dofus kamas wow power leveling wow powerleveling runescape questpoint rs2 questpoint Warcraft PowerLeveling Warcraft Power Leveling World of Warcraft PowerLeveling World of Warcraft Power Leveling Hellgate money Hellgate gold buy runescape logs buy rs2 items cheap runescape items Hellgate London gold Guild Wars Gold buy Guild Wars Gold runescape items rs2 accounts cheap rs2 equipments lotro gold buy lotro gold buy runescape money buy runescape gold buy runescape runes lotro gold buy lotro gold runescape money runescape gold cheap rs2 powerleveling eve isk eve online isk buy runescape power leveling rs2 power leveling tibia gold tibia item runescape accounts Fiesta Silver Fiesta Gold Scions of Fate Gold Hellgate Palladium Hellgate London Palladium SOF Gold Age Of Conan Gold AOC Gold ArchLord gold tibia money tibia gold runescape accounts runescape gold cheap rs2 powerleveling buy ArchLord gold DDO Plat Dungeons and Dragons Online Plat