Monday, June 22, 2009

Makkale.. Vandhu oru Hi sollunga!!

Guys..
I am finally back after a llong time..A lot of things happened...(If you know me) you know that I graduated finally with a doctoral degree...In the mean time, invited parents..My parents visited me from India for 2 months. Had a great time..esp. sama saapadu..chance illa..plus sun tv, kv tv.... Learned a lot of things from mom..new recipes..smart ideas..showed them new stuff..We went to Newyork, Niagara, Pittsburgh, Kentucky, Ohio, Grand canyon..etc..Orae suthals..It was a give and take trip for each one of us. But. I have to definitely admit that I missed the blogging world and friends..Just thought I will get back here..

Makkale..vandhu oru Hi sollunga !!

4 comments:

Aravind said...

superr!!

ACE !! said...

Dr Kutti Priya-kku oru HI.. :)

krishnaraj said...

Hi !!!

யாத்ரீகன் said...

வாழ்த்துக்கள் முனைவர். ப்ரியா :-)