Monday, August 03, 2009

Good Time !!

Just can't believe this.. Never I was this lucky.. all within one week !!

At a coffee shop !
Myself and Ms. BR did not bring lunch last wednesday and so, we thought we will get a salad, cookies..and a smothie as lunch. While we were in queue, a girl who was standing behind me offered to pay for us. She has some money ($ 800) to be spent with August 1st like in Arunaachalam and so, she wanted to pay for us. Why us alone ?? Still a mystery!! Did we look that pathetic :( Anyways.. Free food after a long time...We had it.

At Babo's!
My yoga instructor invited me to go along with her family for outing to a gaming place. Although I am not much on playing any video game / car games / throw games, I was there with them in a queue to get some coins for minimum value. i.e 2 coins for $ 1.5. Everybody before me got 2 coins for $1.5. When it was my turn, this guy gave me 6 coins for the same money. I was like " Why me" He said " Have fun" :)-

Rent.com !
I moved to an apartment in March and I applied for free gift card from rent.com for this move. I did not hear anything till now. When I recently moved to another apt this week, I get a $ 100 dollar from them.


Neram Nalla neram !!

2 comments:

krishnaraj said...

மெய்யில் மகிழ்ச்சி :-) , உங்கள் நல்ல நேரம் குறித்து கேட்டதில்(படித்ததில்).

ஒரு செய்தி:
பேச்சு வழக்கில் அதிர்ட்டம் என்கிறோம்.
திருட்டம் என்றால் பார்வை அதிர்ட்டம் என்றால் குருட்டுத்தனம் என்று பொருள்.
காண்க:
கண்பட்டுடிச்சு = திருட்டிபட்டுடுச்சு

மென்மேலும் நல்வாய்ப்புகள்கிட்ட வாழ்த்துகள் :-)

Maayaa said...

ahaa... aamaamla..thanks for the info