Monday, November 02, 2009

A strange but pleasant monday morning!!

A very happy monday morning inspite of the fact that I have not prepared for the journal club yet.
A cup of oatmeal with some music... My picks with fav. lines today are here.. You can watch if you don't care about the awful dance but you can definitely LISTEN.

1. En Piravaa mazhalaigai un vizhiyi paarkiren
Naan ezhudha kavithaigalai un mozhiyil ketkiraen..
Song 1

2. Nenjae Nenjae sellayo avanodu...sendraal varamaatai adhu dhaane perum paadu
Song 2

3. Ada vinnum mannum unakulla vilambaramo..Ne velichathil seythu veitha oli chirpamo
Song 3

4. I am a big fan of this up coming actress..these days after the movie Naan Kadavul.
Song 4
Well...I get reminded of this when I listened to this song.. Most of you must have listened to this long time ago. If not, just listen. This is not the full version. Need to search and find out..anyways..

After a beautiful morning..hope, I dont get kicked out from the meeting this noon :)

No comments: