Sunday, April 18, 2010

Goundamani

Today, all of a sudden I wanted to watch some goundamani comedy. When I googled, I see that (Rumour says that) he is dead today. Its not yet confirmed.

However, I wanted to post this as a tribute :).  I am a not a great fan of goundamani as I hate his noisy voice. Nevertheless, I enjoyed his comedy in a lot of movies with low volume tone. His comedy does not appeal right away.. something like AR Rehman's music or aerated drinks..But once you are accustomed to the noise, you can enjoy the funny/peculiar word usage in his comedy. Sometimes, his thinking ..the way he takes it to make it comical is completely a new line of thought that it will make you laugh right away. He is also an actor who became popular in his later years. There are many many scenes of goundamani comedy that I absolutely love. Here are the ones that I was watching today:




No comments: