Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Breaking the Silence

Well, I just cant believe that it took an year and a half to get back to blogging. I have not yet checked to see if my friends are still blogging :)

My life used to be this boat that goes nowhere and in 2011, everything changed...not a student anymore for the first time, India trip after 6 years, my wedding, my husband Satya, new family members in my life, long distance phone calls to family and Satya, less of contact with friends, Research, Research and more Research !!

Honestly, I missed blogging and friends. I could not verbalize and share things to people the way I do here.

In the last 2 years, I've seen a lot of new people, things and places...I feel overwhelmed and I see that I am getting influenced by people around me. However, my inner voice craves to speak out..here. Hopefully I will be here more often than before !!
Thanks for stopping by !!

No comments: